- Shipping always fully insured and with track & trace
- Low international shipping rates
- Same day shipping*
- In-house technical support
Test & measurement
Dayton Audio's DTA-2 amp module utilizes a Class-T Tripath audio chip to produce incredible fidelity and efficiency. Add a 12 VDC 2A power supply to this complete PCB, and install smooth, clean audiophile sound almost anywhere.
Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class T Digital Audio Amplifier Module
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
The Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class-T Digital Audio Amplifier is designed around the Tripath TA-2024 IC developed by Sonic Impact. The TA2024 is a 15W/channel continuous average two-channel Class-T Digital Audio Power Amplifier IC using Tripath's proprietary Digital Power Processing™ technology. Class-T amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of a Class-AB amplifier and the power efficiency of a Class-D amplifier.
This DTA-2 amplifier is ideal for any audio enthusiast who enjoys building and modifying speaker systems. The applications are virtually limitless, since this tiny PCB measures a mere 2-11/16" x 1-5/16". Build your own speakers or incorporate the amplifier into an existing speaker cabinet. Recommended power supply: 12 VDC, 2000mA, regulated.
(1) Class T digital audio amplifier PCB
(1) Volume control PCB with 12" ribbon cable
(1) LED power indicator with ribbon cable
(2) 12" speaker wires (red & black)
(2) 12" power wires (1 red & 1 black)
(2) 12" LED wires (1 red & 1 black)
(2) Ferrite cores
(2) Output capacitors
2 x 15 watts at 4 ohms2 x 10 watts at 8 ohms
Complete your purchase