Dayton Audio's DTA-2 amp module utilizes a Class D audio chip to produce incredible fidelity and efficiency. Add a 12 VDC 2A power supply to this complete PCB, and install smooth, clean audiophile sound almost anywhere.
- Features TDA7491HV IC
- 15W/ch continuous power
- Limitless application possibilities
- Measures 2-11/16" x 1-5/16"
- Ideal for audio projects and educational applications
Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class T Digital Audio Amplifier Module
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
The Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class D Digital Audio Amplifier is designed around the TDA-7491HV IC. The TDA-7491HV is a 15W/channel continuous average two-channel Class D Digital Audio Power Amplifier IC using Tripath's proprietary Digital Power Processing™ technology. Class D amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of a Class AB amplifier and the power efficiency of a Class D amplifier.
This DTA-2 amplifier is ideal for any audio enthusiast who enjoys building and modifying speaker systems. The applications are virtually limitless, since this tiny PCB measures a mere 2-11/16" x 1-5/16". Build your own speakers or incorporate the amplifier into an existing speaker cabinet. Recommended power supply: 12 VDC, 2000mA, regulated.
(1) Audio amplifier PCB
(1) Volume control PCB with 12" ribbon cable
(1) LED power indicator with ribbon cable
(2) 12" speaker wires (red & black)
(2) 12" power wires (1 red & 1 black)
(2) 12" LED wires (1 red & 1 black)
(2) Ferrite cores
(2) Output capacitors