Choose this 2 x 25 watt amplifier board to power your next speaker project. A Texas Instrument's Class D TDA7492 amplifier chip is employed to produce high fidelity sound efficiently.
Sure Electronics AA-AB32165 2x25W 6 Ohm TDA7492 Class-D Audio Amplifier Board
This Class D dual channel amplifier board employs a Tripath-style Texas Instruments TDA7492 chip. Each channel is rated at 25W, delivered with state-of-the-art sound quality. The TDA7492's efficiency eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music under average listening conditions. Integration of high-quality capacitors ensures hi-fi amplification output. Requires a DC power supply ranging from 14 to 19 VDC (available separately) and can be used to drive any 4 ohm or 8 ohm passive speakers. Gain control is accomplished by setting two DIP switches, and there are four gain modes available: 24.6 to 26.6 dB, 30.6 to 32.6 dB, 34.1 to 36.1 dB, and 36.6 to 38.6 dB.
• Output power (x 2 channels): 20W @ 8 ohms (15 VDC <0.08% THD+N), 25W @ 6 ohms (15 VDC <10.0% THD+N)
• Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)
• Signal to noise ratio: 100 dB (A-weighted)
• Power supply range: 14 to 19 VDC
• Gain settings: 24.6 to 26.6 dB, 30.6 to 32.6 dB, 34.1 to 36.1 dB, and 36.6 to 38.6 dB
• Input impedance: 48K ohm minimum, 60K ohm typical
• Input sensitivity: 640 mV @ 25.6 dB, 320 mV @ 31.6 dB, 210 mV @ 35.1 dB, 160 mV @ 37.6 dB
• Dimensions (mm): 110.2 L x 68.6 W x 16 H
Way too powerful for it's size :D
Very clean presentation in it's sure electronics box. I'm very happy with it. You better put more to sell because I'm gonna need them ;)