The TriTrix MTM TL speaker design is hailed by DIYers as one of the best reasons to build your own! Never before has a speaker kit made such an impact in the DIY speaker building community.
- An excellent introduction to transmission line speakers
- Natural response with powerful low end capability
- Enclosure assembly made easy via comprehensive manual
TriTrix MTM TL Tower Speaker Components and Cabinet
The TriTrix MTM Transmission Line Speaker Kit includes all the components you need to build a pair of the renowned TriTrix MTM speakers. The knock-down TriTrix MTM transmission line (TL) cabinets save you time and money.
This kit's precision CNC cuts offer accuracy comparable to the craftsmanship of a master woodworker, maybe even better! 19,05mm MDF construction ensures maximally damped enclosures to prevent annoying resonances that color the sound. Cabinets ship unassembled, but are simple, quick, and easy to put together.
- Power handling: 80 watts RMS/160 watts max
- Frequency response: ±6 dB from 40-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86 dB 1W/1m
- Dimensions: 914,4mm H x 165,1mm W x 349,25mm D
- Speaker wire is not included
- Crossover components may be substituted with parts of equal or higher quality depending on available inventory.
|2||DC28FS-8||Dayton Audio DC28FS-8 shielded silk some tweeters|
|4||DC130BS-4||Dayton Audio DC130BS-4 classic shielded woofers|
|Dayton Audio LW18-60 0.60mH 18 AWG Perfect Layer Inductor|
|2||LW182-5||Dayton Audio LW182-5 2.5mH 18 AWG Perfect Layer Inductor|
|2||DMPC-10||Dayton Audio DMPC-10 10uF-250V polypropylene caps|
|2||DMPC-20||Dayton Audio DMPC-20 20uF-250V polypropylene caps|
|2||DNR-2.4||Dayton Audio DNR-2.4 ohm 10W resistors|
|2||091-1154||Gold binding post pairs|
|2||Acousta-Stuf-1||Acousta-Stuf Polyfill 1 lb. bags|