miniDSP SHD Dirac live Audiophile preamplifier (Analog, Digital, Streamer)
All in One Streaming processor with Dirac Live® Digital Room Correction, Volumio Network streamer, Audiophile 32bit converters, 450MHz Sharc DSP processor, DSP toolbox for subwoofer or multiway speaker
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point 450MHz Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- 32bit Audiophile converters: AK5574 / AK4490EQ
- Powered by Dirac Live® Digital Room Correction
- Quad core ARM processor for network audio streaming - Preloaded with Volumio
- Inputs: Stereo digital (USB Audio/AES-EBU/SPDIF/Optical), stereo analog (Balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA)
- Outputs: 4 x digital (SPDIF out), 4 x analog out (Balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA)
- White/Black OLED front panel controller
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
miniDSP is proud to introduce the SHD (“Streaming High Definition”) digital audio processor incorporating Dirac Live®, the world’s premier room correction solution. A natural evolution and extension of our considerable experience with Dirac Live implementation, the miniDSP SHD heralds a new era in affordable yet powerful DSP-based network streamers. First and foremost, the SHD is a stereo Dirac Live room correction processor. Three digital inputs, two analog inputs and USB Audio enable the SHD to fit right into any modern audio system, while processed outputs are available as unbalanced and balanced analog as well as digital. Dirac Live calibration uses our popular UMIK-1 microphone and Dirac’s easy-to use calibration tool.
We have also added network streaming over Ethernet, using a dedicated quad-core ARM processor. Out of the gate, we are shipping with Volumio, a popular open-source network streamer. Volumio gives you access to music files from sources as diverse as a USB stick, to files stored on your local network, to Internet Radio and Spotify. Finally, we’ve added a second pair of outputs and a suite of our powerful but user-friendly DSP audio tuning software - ten-band parametric EQ per channel, crossovers up to 48 dB/octave, compressor/limiter, and a 2x4 matrix mixer — for powerful audio system tuning in applications ranging from integrating a single subwoofer to a two-way active speaker.
What's in the box?
- Dirac Series Audio Processor — SHD DSP
- USB Wifi 2.4GHz adaptor
- IR remote
- IEC power plug (UK/EU/US)
- Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download and Dirac Live license
- Rack mounting kit (standard 1RU)
NOTE: The Dirac Live Calibration Tools for miniDSP software is only compatible with the UMIK-1 microphone for measurement.