These function cables offer additional options for customizing Dayton Audio KABD Bluetooth amp board sound projects.
- 3.5 mm AUX-in cable with jack provides a way to play music with non-Bluetooth devices
- Four external potentiometers with cables and knobs for sound customization
- Battery cable for true portable projects
- External LEDs for Bluetooth and source status
- Switch for power on/off or mute to increase battery life
- 6-pin Aux-out cable for additional amplifier option
- External stick-on antenna to mount outside metal enclosures
Dayton Audio KABD-SPF Function Cables for any KABD Board
Use the KABD-SPF cables to customize any Dayton Audio KABD project. This cable kit comes equipped with JST 2.0 PH connectors for easy termination to the board. The 20" AUX-in cable with 3.5 mm jack feeds music from any analog source directly to the Dayton Audio KABD boards, enabling audio play from almost any non-Bluetooth source. The volume controls with 8" cable and knob lets you manually control sound levels, and mounts into a 0.3" hole. The 4-pin 8" battery cable is for portable projects where AC or 12 VDC car power are not available. This cable plugs directly into LBB battery boards for quick installation. Using the 2-pin on/off or Mute 20" cable cuts power or mutes the board depending on which two terminals you connect to the 3-pin socket. The Bluetooth and source indicator LEDs come with a 20" cable to give you plenty of room to mount them externally. If you expand your project to 2.1 use the 8" 6-pin Aux-out cable to add another amplifier. The two outer pins are left and right channel and the two center pins are the ground for each channel. Use the external antenna with 4-1/2" cable only if mounting the KABD board in a metal enclosure. The onboard antenna has an excellent range with most other enclosures.