This small, easy-to-assemble mono audio amplifier kit's Class-AB design provides up to 10 watts of pristine, accurate audio reproduction combined with an authoritative bass punch.
- Small, mono amplifier kit
- Great kit for beginners
- Supplies up to 10W of clean, clear power
- Designed to work with 4.5 to 25 VDC power supplies (sold separately)
Sure Electronics AA-AK11231 1 X 10 Watt 4 Ohm Class AB Audio Amplifier DIY Kit
This Class-AB mono audio amplifier kit incorporates the TDA2030 power amplifier IC to deliver pristine, accurate audio reproduction combined with an authoritative bass punch, all in a small, hand-held sized package.
Assembly is accomplished in minutes, due to the easy to mount and solder through-hole components. Able to be powered by a wide voltage range of 4.5 to 25 VDC, this amplifier can suit a wide range of applications: active speakers, mini subwoofers, even mobile audio applications. Power supply not included.
- PCB (L x W): 2-7/16" x 1-7/8"
- One TDA2030 amplifier IC
One 680Ω (blue, gray, red, gold stripes)
One 4.7Ω (yellow, red, orange stripes)
One 4.7 kΩ (yellow, purple, red, gold stripes)
Four 22 kΩ (red, red, orange, gold stripes)
Three 470 μF, 35V electrolytic (black, white stripe indicates negative lead)
Four 22 μ 35V electrolytic (black, white stripe indicates negative lead)
Four 1 μF monolithic (small yellow, non-polarized)
- One green LED
- One heatsink
- Three screws (two for mounting the heatsink to the PCB, one for mounting the IC to the heatsink)
- One screw nut (for securing the IC to the heatsink)