At 6 watts per dollar, this stereo Class-D amplifier board is a tremendous value pumping out up to 300W per channel. Perfect for use with subwoofers or as a high-end, two-channel critical listening amplifier. 25 to 50 VDC power supply required.
- 2 x 300W of Class-D power
- Great for use as a subwoofer amp and with tactile transducers
- Over-engineered protection circuits
- Robust heatsink with two-stage fan
- Requires 25 to 50 VDC power supply
Sure Electronics AA-AB32191 2x300W TAS5630 Class-D Amplifier Board
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
Just one look at the power input terminals and you will know that this amplifier board means business! A Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback is used to deliver 300W to two channels, effortlessly and efficiently. This amplifier board works amazingly well with both low sensitivity speakers and subwoofers.
A robust heatsink, two-stage cooling fan, as well as protection circuits to protect against over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature conditions are built-in for years of enjoyment. Four fixed gain settings allow you to match the amplifier to your source, and use your source as the volume control. A 25 to 50 VDC power supply is required (sold separately).
Note: The minimum recommended wire gauge to be used for power is 16 AWG.
• Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback
• Robust heatsink with two-stage cooling fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature protection circuits
• Click and pop noise reduction
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• Two line-level RCA inputs
• Large screw-down power input terminals
Typical Performance Graphs:
THD+N VS Frequency: