2,500 watts of clean monoblock power are available with this amplifier board. An IRS2092 controls six IRFB4227 HEXFET power MOSFETS to deliver power effortlessly. Two 60 to 95 VDC power supplies are required for operation. See note below.
- Up to 2,500 watts of power output (with two 85 VDC power supplies, not included)
- IRS2092-based Class D amplifier with six IRFB4227 HEXFETs
- Selectable inverting output for using two amp boards together in BTL configuration
- 1 ohm stable with wide 20 to 22,000 Hz frequency response
Sure Electronics AA-AB31491 1x2500W Class D IRS2092 Amplifier Board
This Class-D amplifier board uses an Internal Rectifier IRS2092 amplifier controller IC, six IRFB4227 HEXFET® power MOSFETs, and two ST Electronics STTH1602C high frequency, ultra-fast diode ICs to deliver amazing amounts of clean output—up to 2,500 watts x 1—into a 2-ohm load.
Two 60 to 94 VDC high-voltage power supplies are required for operation; each power supply dedicates its full output potential to a single rail for maximum output. This results in increased high-fidelity output, high dynamic range, low distortion, and a wide 20 to 22,000 Hz frequency response.
This amplifier board also includes a myriad of protection features: over current, over/under voltage, DC output, and temperature protection circuits are built-in. A rather small footprint lends itself for use in space limited applications.
Note: Minimum recommended power cable size is 16 AWG. This amplifier board requires two power supplies. This amplifier board is recommended for experienced users only with the proper equipment to measure the voltage output of the power supplies. Failure to use the minimum recommended power supply voids the warranty of this amplifier board. After removing power from the amplifier board, it is recommended that you allow 20 seconds for all stored power to dissipate before turning the amplifier on again. Failure to do so will result in a turn-on pop.
• Stereo Class-D amplifier featuring the IRS2092 amplifier IC
• Six IRFB4227 HEXFET® power MOSFETs
• Over current, over/under voltage, DC output, and over temperature protection built-in
• Screw-down power input and speaker output terminals
• Robust heatsink and fan
• Phase inverting switch for using two amplifiers in BTL
• 1 ohm stable design
• High quality components used throughout
Typical Performance Graphs:
THD+N VS Frequency:
All parameters were tested with Rohde & Schwarz UPV audio analyzer and AP AUX0025 filter with AES17 filter enabled.