Amplifiers this powerful used to take up as much room and generate as much heat as a space heater! Up to 600W of pure Class-D power is on tap and ready for you to use this amplifier board with the meanest subwoofer you can find.
- Perfect for use as a subwoofer amplifier
- Up to 600W of Class-D power
- 1.5-ohm stable
- Over-engineered protection circuits
- Requires 25 to 52 VDC power supply
Sure Electronics AA-AB31241 1x600W TAS5630 Class-D Amplifier Board
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
This mono-block amplifier board means serious business! A Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback develops up to 600W into a single channel with complete control and accuracy. For do-it-yourselfers looking for a subwoofer amplifier—look no further!
A robust heatsink, two-stage cooling fan, as well as protection circuits to protect against over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature conditions are built-in for years of enjoyment. Four fixed gain settings allow you to match the amplifier to your source, and use your source as the volume control. A 25 to 52 VDC power supply is required.
Note: The minimum recommended wire gauge to be used for power is 16 AWG.
• Class-D Texas Instruments TAS5630 with PurePath™ HD enabled integrated feedback
• Robust heatsink with two-stage cooling fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over/under voltage, over current, short circuit, and over temperature protection circuits
• Click and pop noise reduction
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• One line-level RCA inputs
• Large screw-down power input terminals
Typical Performance Graphs:
THD+N VS Frequency:
All parameters were tested with Rohde & Schwarz UPV audio analyzer and AP AUX0025 filter with AES17 filter enabled.