Morel engineered the TSCT1108 1” Supreme series silk dome tweeter pair to deliver high efficiency, flat response, and incredibly low distortion. As the flagship tweeters from Morel, these combine over 40 years of technology and advancement to produce the purest and most detailed high frequency output possible. The TSCT1108 features a powerful neodymium motor, underhung Hexatech aluminum voice coil, titanium former, copper shorting sleeve, and more. In addition, these tweeters are sold in hand matched pairs to ensure consistent response between units.
- 95 dB efficiency for unmatched output capability and dynamics
- Extremely powerful neodymium motor precisely controls the underhung voice coil
- Hexatech aluminum voice coil wound on a titanium former minimizes mass for incredible dynamics
- Full copper shorting sleeve controls inductance and keeps distortion as low as possible
- Cast aluminum faceplate with IDR (Improved Dispersion Recess) smooths off axis response
- Aluminum die-cast rear chamber lowers FS and damps unwanted resonances
Morel TSCT1108 Supreme 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters - Matched Pair
If you are searching for no-compromise high frequency response, then look no further than Morel’s TSCT1108 Supreme series 1” silk dome tweeter pair. These remarkable tweeters will provide extremely flat response with low distortion and high efficiency. In addition, the TSCT1108 are sold in matched pairs to make sure that your tweeters have identical frequency response.
Morel included every advancement and refinement at their disposal to ensure that the TSCT1108 delivers class leading performance. A rigid titanium former supports the lightweight Hexatech voice coil, which is wound with hexagonal shaped aluminum wire, to minimize mass for incredible dynamics and transient response.
The underhung voice coil assembly is driven by a high energy neodymium motor providing extraordinary control and 95 dB efficiency. With a full copper sleeve on the pole piece inductance and distortion are driven to remarkable low levels. For a low Fs the TSCT1108 uses a cast aluminum rear chamber which effectively damps unwanted resonances. The 110 mm cast aluminum faceplate includes Morel’s unique Improved Dispersion Recess (IDR) to ensure smooth on and off-axis response.