All digital Dirac Live® correction DSP with SPDIF/AES-EBU/Toslink interface. Boxed in sturdy metal enclosure.
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Input/ouput resolution: 24 bits
- Maximum input sample rate: 216 kHz
- Internal operating sample rate: 96 kHz
- Output sample rate: 96 kHz
miniDSP DDRC-22D Stereo Digital I/O High-resolution Dirac Live Audio Processor
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
The Dirac Series of 24/96 high-resolution audio processors with Dirac Live® are designed to fit into an existing system with minimum disruption, yet with the flexibility to allow for new and more cost-effective system configurations. The DDRC-22D interfaces via digital signals — AES-EBU on balanced XLR; coax/SPDIF on RCA, and optical/TOSLINK. The digital input source can be selected via the front panel or remote control, and all digital outputs are simultaneously active. The DDRC-22D can be simply inserted into the digital signal path of an existing system, or the on-board volume control used to simplify system configuration. Examples:
- Between one or more digital sources and a DAC
- Between one or more digital sources and active loudspeakers with digital input
- Anywhere in the digital signal chain
What's in the box?
- Dirac Series 24/96 high-resolution audio processor — DDRC-22D
- Universal 5 VDC power supply with interchangeable plugs (UK/EU/US/AU)
- USB cables for Dirac Series audio processor
- Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download and Dirac Live Calibration Tool Stereo for miniDSP (Win/Mac)
NOTE: The Dirac Live Calibration Tools Stereo for miniDSP software is only compatible with UMIK-1 microphone for measurement.