MiniDSP 2x4 HD boxed, a USB DAC+DSP in a low cost package powered by a powerful SHARC 400MHz floating point DSP.
Highlights miniDSP 2x4 HD boxed
- ADSP21489 400MHz SHARC DSP floating point engine
- XMOS Xcore200 for USB control and bidirectional audio streaming
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 4Vrms and 2Vrms
- TOSLINK digital input
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 2Vrms
- USB Audio Class 2 Bidirectional streaming with ASIO drivers, driverless under MAC OSx
- 4 preset configuration, recallable via IR, Software
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- External single 12V supply
Product details miniDSP 2x4 HD boxed
miniDSP 2x4 HD Boxed USB DAC Digital Signal Processor
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
Introducing the long-awaited “reboot” of miniDSP’s best-selling 2x4 digital audio processor: the miniDSP 2x4 HD boxed! This tiny powerhouse is jam-packed with miniDSP’s tried and proven audio processing functionality: flexible parametric EQ, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, advanced biquad programming, and delay on each output channel. miniDSP’s “one hardware many plugins” concept allows for many interesting future applications!
SHARC processor miniDSP 2x4 HD boxed
The upgraded onboard 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also enables substantial processing upgrades previously available only on more expensive platforms. One example is 96 kHz internal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and assignable FIR filter taps for sophisticated equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software.
More upgrades on the minidsp 2x4 HD boxed
I/O capabilities get an upgrade too, with the addition of USB audio streaming up to 192 kHz and a TOSLINK digital input. The miniDSP 2x4 HD boxed will find application in full-sized hifi and home theater systems, on desktops, in cars, in recording studios — anywhere a compact, simple, yet surprisingly powerful DSP audio processor is needed.
What's in the box of the miniDSP 2x4 HD Boxed?
- 1 x miniDSP 2x4 HD Boxed
- 1 x shielded mini USB cable
- 1 x 12V power supply with UK/EU/US/AU plugs
- 1 x coupon code for miniDSP plugin download.
System Diagram of the 2x4 HD boxed