With its strong, smooth frequency response, hi-fi sonic signature, and low cost, the new D202Ti-8R high frequency horn driver is on its way to becoming Selenium's most popular transducer ever.
- Ultra-thin yet strong titanium diaphragm yields great overall performance
- FEA-optimized ferrite magnet for extended response and high efficiency
- CCAW voice coil on advanced polyimide former
- Injected plastic phase plug eliminates phase cancellations
- Precisely engineered diaphragm and alignment mechanism for easy field replacement
- For use with industry standard 1-3/8"-18 TPI horns
JBL Selenium D202Ti 1" Titanium Horn Driver 1-3/8"-18 TPI
The Selenium D202Ti-8R high frequency horn driver utilizes a strong, low-mass, pure titanium diaphragm to help it deliver impressive results in PA speaker systems, stage monitors, and more. Horn mounting is easy, thanks to the driver's 1-3/8"-18 TPI screw-on threads, and the usefully low minimum crossover point of 1,500 Hz offers plenty of 2-way and 3-way design options. The D202Ti-8R has an overall sound character that is crisp yet balanced, with a frequency response that is remarkably devoid of drastic peaks or nulls. Other features include a precision-injected plastic phase plug to eliminate phase cancellations, an efficient copper clad aluminum wire voice coil, and a magnet structure optimized by extensive finite element analysis.
In the unlikely event of driver failure, the D202Ti-8R's auto-centering diaphragm assembly facilitates quick and simple replacement.
Specifications: Power handling: 40 watts (w/xover, 1,500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) • VCdia: 1.7" • Impedance: 8 ohms • Frequency response: 1,000-20,000 Hz (no crossover) • SPL: 106 dB 2.83V/1m • Magnet weight: 7.5 oz. • Dimensions: Overall diameter: 3.54", Depth: 2.44" (including threaded neck) • Weight: 1.96 lbs • Replacement diaphragm available in the Related Items section.