- Can be configured as a two-channel SE-amplifier or a single channel BTL-amplifier
- Flexible mounting
- Designed as hanger module for 1500S-57V
- Thermal, over-current, over- and under-voltage protection
- Fits 1U enclosures
- Fully differential audio inputs
- Amplifier Disable function
- Clip detect signals for both channels
- Real-time voltage monitor output for both channels
ICEpower 300A2 Amplifier Module
The 300A2 provides two channels with the outstanding audio quality from a small footprint. This module incorporates the state of the art ICEedge Chipset technology, enabling superior sound quality with an ultra-low noise floor, of a typical 22 µV for a signal-to-noise ratio of 123.5 dB. It may be used as a singled ended two-channel power amplifier for driving two 4Ω loudspeakers or as one channel amplifier to drive an 8Ω speaker in BTL mode.
The 300A2 provides comprehensive protection and monitoring functions with a user-friendly control interface. The dedicated monitor outputs allow for a real-time protection system on the loudspeaker output voltage. The module is designed for high continuous output power making it ideal, not only for home audio but also for more demanding applications such as studio monitors and high-performance amplifiers for PRO audio speakers. The integrated aluminium heatsink can easily be extended to an external heatsink for improved long term output power.
The included cable set allows access to all features of the 300A2. The kit contains cables with all the right connectors on one end. The other ends are left unterminated so you can terminate the wires with the connections of your choice.
What’s In The Box?
- 1 x 300A2 amplifier module
- Cable set:
- 1 x (NA) Audio input 2 channel
- 1 x (NH) Hanger Small Signal Supply
- 2 x (F) 2pole Universal Speaker
- 1 x (NK) Basic+ control/features (16 pins)
- 1 x (NG) Hanger Rail Supply