With a low mass diaphragm and powerful motor, the GRS PT2522C-4 planar sealed back tweeter delivers high efficiency output with excellent transient response. The low profile sealed back allows this tweeter to be installed easily into conventional speakers without the need for a separate sub-enclosure. Remarkably smooth frequency response gives the PT2522C-4 an incredibly natural but dynamic sound.
- Extremely low mass diaphragm provides excellent transient response and accuracy
- Large diaphragm produces high efficiency and wide bandwidth
- Multiple neodymium magnets in push pull arrangement for incredible control and low distortion
- Remarkably flat response even at 30 degrees off axis
- Linear impedance simplifies crossover design
- Shallow mounting depth for use in low profile designs
GRS PT2522C-4 3-1/2" Planar Tweeter with Back Cup 4 Ohm
The GRS PT2522C-4 sealed back planar tweeter is designed to deliver high efficiency with extremely smooth response. Thanks to a lightweight damped Polyethylene Naphthalate film diaphragm that is driven by 6 powerful neodymium magnets in a push-pull arrangement, this driver is capable of incredible transient response and low distortion. The linear 3.4 ohm impedance makes crossover design simple and minimizes the number of components required to achieve your required roll off. In addition, the low profile sealed rear chamber isolates the rear side of the diaphragm for simple installation into conventional enclosures. The PT2522C-4 is a perfect choice for use as a drop in replacement in existing systems or for use in new designs where low distortion and accurate response is needed.