Rebuild those old power cables and test leads using Grip Tools' electrical clip kit. Six different sizes are included for handling circuits rated up to 30 amperes.
- Two 30A power clamps, two 25A power clamps, two 10A power clamps
- Six 2" alligator clips, six 1-1/2" alligator clips, ten 2" non-insulated alligator clips
- Build or repair power and charging cables or test leads
Grip Tools 37128 Electrical Clip Kit 28 Pcs.
The Grip Tools' electrical clip kit features six different types of alligator clips and electrical power clamps, allowing engineers and technicians to make or repair power cables, test cables, charging cables, even grounding straps. Red and black insulation covers five of the six sets of clips and clamps for quick polarity identification.
The insulated 30 amp, 25 amp, 10 amp rated battery post clamps are perfect for use when testing or charging sealed lead acid batteries of most sizes and feature crimp-down cable strain reliefs. 2" and 1-1/2" insulated alligator clips are perfect for use as multimeter test lead replacement clips and also feature crimp-down cable strain reliefs. Non-insulated alligator clips round out the kit and feature screw-down wire retention.
- (2) Insulated 30 amp power clamps
- (2) Insulated 25 amp power clamps
- (2) Insulated 10 amp power clamps
- (6) Insulated 2" alligator clips
- (6) Insulated 1-1/2" alligator clips
- (10) Non-insulated alligator clips