- 24h express shipping available
- Low international shipping rates
- Same day shipping*
- In-house technical support
Test & measurement
The Dayton Audio SPA250DSP digitally processed plate amplifier offers an elite level of control over your entire system (i.e. subwoofer and mains). This unique amplifier allows you to fine tune your system's low frequency performance, and at the same time high pass to your mains (or satellites) protecting them from damage due to over excursion.
Dayton Audio SPA250DSP 250W Subwoofer Plate Amplifier with DSP
Dayton Audio's SPA250DSP true 250 watt digital switching plate amplifier features advanced signal processing control that every audio enthusiast wants. This power and flexibility is accessible via PC-GUI software and our innovative single-knob LCD control panel.
1. Power Mode: Select the either energy-saving or “always-on” power mode
* Amp will automatically turn on typically in one second or less once audio signals are resumed.
2. Analog input attenuation: Affects analog balanced and unbalanced inputs only.
3. USB Control: Used for PC-GUI communication with custom PC software included with your amp.
4. Feature Control: Single knob digital actuator with single/double-click enabled with rotary scrolling to navigate the amp’s extensive feature menu.
5. Limiter LED: Lit when Limiter is active (Red).
6. Standby/On LED:
Controlling your Subwoofer via PC GUI
Low Pass and Subsonic Filters
5-Band Parametric Equalizer
High Frequency Out