Built for high impact and low distortion, the MB1025-8 10” midbass is a great choice for use in dynamic, high output 2-way and 3-way designs. With a damped paper cone, treated cloth spider, and powerful ferrite motor these drivers will deliver incredible clarity and detail even when pushed to extreme SPL levels. Suitable for use in professional speakers, studio monitors, and even car audio systems, these are incredibly flexible mid-bass drivers.
- 95dB sensitivity and 350 watt continuous power handling allows incredible output
- 2.5” voice coil and 70 oz ferrite magnet with vented pole-piece
- Lightweight paper cone and cloth surround
- Wide 60Hz-5.5kHz usable frequency response
- Great for 2 or 3-way pro audio, car, or home hi-fi systems
- Excellent choice for use in musical instrument applications
Dayton Audio MB1025-8 10" Professional High Power Midbass Driver 8 Ohm
Dayton Audio’s MB1025-8 10” professional mid-bass driver is engineered to provide maximum impact output while keeping distortion to a minimum. This mid-bass uses a powerful, vented ferrite magnetic motor and lightweight paper cone with cloth surround to achieve high SPL and loads of clarity. While optimized for 2-way pro audio systems, this driver is versatile enough for car audio and home hi-fi mid-bass work, and even musical instrument applications, such as bass guitar and keyboard. The MB1025-8 is an 8 ohm 10” with a 2.5” voice coil and a 40oz ferrite magnet design. It offers a lot of bang-for-the-buck at 95dB SPL and 350 watts of continuous power handling. The MB1025-8 has a wide and smooth usable frequency response from 60Hz-5.5kHz.