Audiomatica CLIO Pocket 2.1 Measurement System
Clio Pocket is a powerful yet portable measurement system from Audiomatica. The system is a combination of multi-platform software, Clio CP-01 Audio Interface hardware and MIC-02 precision microphone.
- A complete compact loudspeaker measurement and testing system for professionals and hobbyists
- Accurately and easily determines Thiele-Small parameters
- Measures amplitude, frequency, time calibrated response and distortion
- Hardware and software compatible with Windows and Apple Mac OSX
- Includes plastic case, audio interface, precision microphone, and required cables
Audiomatica CLIO Pocket 2.1
CLIO Pocket is Audiomatica's Electro-Acoustical Multi-Platform measurement system. Thanks to the combination of software and hardware, precise results for acoustical and electrical measurements are easily obtained.
The compact CLIO CP-01 Audio Interface uses an USB 2.0 connection for maximum portability and compatibility with current and future computer hardware architectures. This convenient system operates via multi-platform software, making it compatible with both Windows and Apple Mac OSX. The CLIO Pocket comes with the Audiomatica MIC-02, a precision condenser electret microphone perfectly suited for laboratory and on-field acoustical measurements.
Clio Pocket Features
- Self-calibration of Clio CP-01 hardware
- Impulse Response analysis using LogChirp stimulus: possible application are anechoic frequency response measurement of transducers, impedance measurements & distortion measurements
- FFT analysis with powerful trigger functions
- RLC meter with component selection functions
- Thiele and Small parameters calculation with Rdc reading
- Waterfall CSD and Cycle Wavelet analysis
What’s In The Box?
- The CP-01 audio interface
- The Clio Pocket software on SD memory card
- The microphone MIC-02
- One USB 2.0 cable
- One RCA to RCA 2.7 meter long microphone cable
- One RCA to alligators impedance cable