This easy-to-use 2.1 amplifier board is big on power, delivering 50 watts into stereo channels and an additional 100 watts into a mono subwoofer channel. Use this board for multimedia sound systems, boom box projects, digital signage, or even mobile audio.
- Class D efficiency in a compact size
- Built-in volume, subwoofer, and satellite potentiometer for sound customization
- 3.5 mm audio jack, 2.1 mm DC power jack, and phoenix speaker connectors for easy hook-up
- Pre-assembled and pre-tested for easy project integration
- 12 to 24 VDC for versatility
- 2 x 50W plus 100W into a mono channel for 2.1 applications
This handy audio amplifier board has big power in a small package. Delivering 2 x 50W plus 100W into a mono channel, this 2.1 board makes it easy to add the bass you need to your next powered speaker project. Use this board in desktop multimedia powered speakers, or cool boom box applications. The tiny size makes implementation limitless and the easy-to-use 12 VDC power requirement makes it a great addition to any mobile audio project.
These boards are pre-tested and pre-assembled, which makes your project easy to complete. The on-board jacks, potentiometers, and screw terminals mean you can get this board powered up and playing music in minutes. Just connect your power source using a 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC power plug, a 3.5 mm stereo audio source, and run speaker wire from the six screw terminals to you speakers and you are done. If you don't want to use the 3.5 mm jack, an optional 3-pin connector for internal line-in audio is available (wiring harnesses not included).