- Shipping always fully insured and with track & trace
- Low international shipping rates
- Same day shipping*
- In-house technical support
Test & measurement
Two TDA7498 Class-D amplifier ICs are used on this amplifier board to produce up to 100W into four channels.
Sure Electronics AA-AB33184 4x100W TDA7498 Class-D Amplifier Board
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
This amplifier board features two state-of-the-art, two-channel Class-D TDA7498 ICs, which deliver up to 100 watts per channel. The small 3.6" wide by 4.8" long footprint allows this amplifier board to be used in many applications were size constraints limit the use of conventional amplifiers. Additionally, separate inputs and outputs make this amplifier board perfect for bi-amplifier use. Just add a 14 to 39 VDC power supply, signal source, and speakers!
A low noise cooling fan is mounted atop the robust heatsink to maximize heat dissipation. Thermal, over/under voltage, and current protection circuits are also included to extend the longevity of the amplifier board. Four fixed gain settings are available to allow for volume control at the source, and dual stereo RCA line-level inputs are pre-attached. Mounting holes are provided as-is a 2.5 mm x 5.5 mm power jack for quick connection. Screw-down phoenix-type terminals are included for quick speaker wire connection.
• Two Class-D TDA7498 amplifier ICs
• Heatsink with attached fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over-temperature, over/under voltage, and over current protection circuits
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• Four line-level RCA inputs
• Power output (w/ 36 VDC power supply): 100W x 4 (6 ohms, THD 10%), 80W x 4 (8 ohms, THD 10%), 78W x 4 (6 ohms, THD 1%)
• Frequency response: 22 to 22,000 Hz
• Minimum impedance: 4 ohms
• Recommended power supply: 14 to 39 VDC, 12A regulated
• Fixed gain settings: 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB, 37.6 dB
• Power input jack: 2.5 x 5.5 mm, center-positive
• Dimensions: 6" L x 4.5" W x 1.4" H
THD+N VS Frequency:
All parameters were tested with Rohde & Schwarz UPV audio analyzer and AP AUX0025 filter with AES17 filter enabled.
1286 mV at 25.6 dB
723 mV at 31.6 dB
430 mV at 35.1 dB
323 mV at 37.6 dB
PCB solder connection
PCB solder connection
DC jack (5.5 mm)
Complete your purchase