DIY audiophiles rejoice! This 2 x 100W Class-D amplifier board is perfect for two-channel critical listening.
- 2 x 100W Class D amplifier
- Small footprint for space limited applications
- Perfect amplifier for dedicated stereo use
- Built-in cooling fan and over-temp protection circuit
- 15 to 36 VDC power supply required
Sure Electronics AA-AB32189 2x100W TDA7498 Class-D Amplifier Board
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
This amplifier board features a state-of-the-art, dual channel Class-D TDA7498 IC, which delivers up to 100 watts per channel. The small 3.6" wide by 4.8" long footprint allows this amplifier board to be used in many applications were size constraints limit the use of conventional amplifiers. Just add a 15 to 36 VDC power supply, signal source, and speakers!
A low noise cooling fan is mounted atop the robust heatsink to maximize heat dissipation. Thermal, over/under voltage, and current protection circuits are also included to extend the longevity of the amplifier board. Three fixed gain settings are available to allow for volume control at the source, and stereo RCA line-level inputs are pre-attached. Mounting holes are provided as is a 2.5 mm x 5.5 mm power jack for quick connection. Screw-down phoenix-type terminals are included for quick speaker wire connection.
• Class-D amplifier topology featuring TDA7498 amplifier IC
• Heatsink with attached fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over-temperature, over/under voltage, and over current protection circuits
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• Line-level RCA input