The Dayton Audio RST28A-4 1-1/8" aluminum dome Reference Series tweeter has remarkable clarity, low free air resonance, exceptional efficiency, and smooth frequency response, a combination seldom found in the industry at any price. This upgrade over the original RS28A-4 provides incredible performance at an amazing value.
- 1-1/8" aluminum diaphragm offers remarkable clarity without the typical harshness of metal domes
- Exceptional efficiency at 92.5 ±3 dB from 1.5 kHz to 19 kHz and a smooth frequency response
- Well-designed phase bridge to balance the response in the upper octave
- Tuned rear chamber and high-quality Ferrofluid for excellent low-end response
- Low-distortion motor system achieves a rare level of transparency
- Matches the performance of even the most expensive audiophile high-frequency transducers
Dayton Audio RST28A-4 1-1/8" Reference Series Aluminum Dome Tweeter 4 Ohm
The Dayton Audio RST28A-4 aluminum dome Reference Series tweeter offers exceptional efficiency from 1,500 Hz to 20,000 Hz with smooth and well controlled frequency response. This tweeter's unique black anodized 1-1/8" aluminum diaphragm and state-of-the-art motor system not only match the look and features of Dayton Audio's Reference Series woofers and midranges, but also the clean, detailed, and uncolored sound you have come to expect. A specialized damped rear chamber, well-designed phase bridge, rigid mesh grill, and several distortion-reducing paths in the motor are just a few of the features that allow these tweeters to outperform some the most expensive audiophile high-frequency transducers.