Dayton Audio's revolutionary RC180-55 2" x 7" Woofer is designed around patented Res-Core™ technology by Resonado Labs to offer you the ability to create compact systems capable of exceptional low frequency response while producing lower distortion than ever. With a unique flat wound voice coil driven by a powerful quad gap neodymium motor, this high aspect ratio driver offers high excursion capability, minimal compression, and flat frequency response.
- Patented Res-Core™ technology turns the voice coil on its side for higher displacement and improved frequency response
- Powerful quad gap neodymium motor keeps motor force constant beyond ±4.5 mm of excursion
- Fully supported diaphragm minimizes breakup for extremely smooth response with low distortion
- Long throw surround and huge rear mounted spider for unrestricted excursion with incredible linearity
- Completely open design offers unmatched airflow and efficient cooling to allow high power handling
- Perfect for compact systems that need to deliver powerful low frequency response
RC180-55 5 x 17,8 cm Res-Core™ Neodymium Woofer 4 Ohm
Dayton Audio is proud to bring the RC180-55 2" x 7" Res-Core™ Neodymium Woofer to DIY speaker enthusiasts worldwide. This driver literally turns the voice coil on its side, allowing more excursion with smoother response than other high aspect ratio drivers currently available. You now have the opportunity to enhance your audio experience by creating an exceptional compact speaker system capable of lower distortion and deeper bass than ever before. Order your Dayton Audio RC180-55 Res-Core™ neodymium woofer today and unlock the full potential of your DIY audio projects!
High-Performance, Compact Design
This high-performance compact woofer boasts a unique 2" x 7" racetrack shape, making it the perfect fit for soundbars, portable designs, and other compact speaker projects. With a frequency range of 40-2000 Hz, 30W power handling, and nearly 1" peak to peak excursion, you'll be amazed by the powerful low-frequency capabilities of this high aspect ratio driver.