The Dayton Audio MKSX4 low profile passive subwoofer is the perfect solution for your small 2.1 system. Combine with the Dayton Audio MK402 and the DTA-2.1BT2 amplifier for a timbre matched Hi-Fi system.
- Unique four driver design combines form and function
- Dual slot ports minimize air turbulence
- Utilizes same high excursion drivers as the MK402 bookshelf speakers providing a matched, cohesive sound.
- Manifold driver layout mitigates unwanted vibration and resonance
- Removable rubber feet allow the sub to be installed upright or laid flat
Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4" Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer
The Dayton Audio MKSX4 low profile passive subwoofer utilizes four high excursion drivers arranged in a manifold pattern. The driver layout helps save space and makes the enclosure very inert to unwanted vibrations. The MKSX4 boasts an extended 40-500 Hz frequency response and a solid 160 watts RMS power rating. A sensitivity rating of 88 dB and impedance of 4 ohms makes this subwoofer easy to power with pretty much any amplifier.
The MKSX4 subwoofer is a great solution for small 2.1 systems. Simply add a set of MK402 bookshelf speakers and a Dayton Audio DTA2.1BT2 amplifier and you are ready to rock.
Specifications: • Four driver manifold-mounted low-profile passive subwoofer • Power handling: 160 watts RMS • Impedance: 4 ohms • Frequency response: 40-500 Hz • Sensitivity: 88 dB 1W/1m • Dimensions: 16" H x 5.9" W x 14" D