Terminal blocks provide a convenient means of connecting individual electrical wires without the use of a splice or having to physically join wire ends. This one has 0.25" (6,35 mm) wide quick disconnect spade terminals on one side for easy connect and disconnect when needed. The terminal block also comes with a clear plastic shield to cover half of the block.
- The base is heavy duty PBT (UL94V-0) plastic for durability and safety
- Zinc plated screws for moisture resistance
- Includes a clear plastic cover to protect one side of the block terminals
- Screw terminals accept fork/ring connectors up to 0.39" (9.8 mm) wide
- Clamping action under the screw terminals keep bare wires from squirting out from under the screw
- Common 0.25" (6,35 mm) quick disconnect male terminals for plug in connection
Terminal Strip 2-Pole 20A Half Screws / Half Male Terminals
Dual row, 2-pole solder type barrier strip with clear cover makes the perfect safe wiring junction. Made from heavy duty polybutylene terephthalate (UL94V-0) fire retardant plastic, enables this barrier strip to handle 20A of current and 300 VAC. Accepts 22-14 AWG stranded wire in the 11 mm pitch terminal. Operating temperature is -40°~284° F (-40°~140° C). Terminals are nickel over copper alloy and the M4 screws are zinc plated steel for moisture resistance. Total size is 41 mm W x 27 mm D x 16,5 H. Terminals measure 6.35 mm W x 1.0 mm D x 1.1 mm L. Mounting holes are 4.3 mm diameter and 33 mm / 10 mm apart from center.