Enjoy creating new audio projects with this all-in-one, easy to use 5.0 Bluetooth 2.1 channel small amplifier board with bass, treble, and variable low pass filter controls. Its delivers 50W into stereo channels and an additional 100W into a mono subwoofer channel for making a big sounding boom box, portable speaker, or even a mobile power amp.
- 12 to 24 VDC for versatility
- DC power jack, 3.5 mm Aux-in jack, and Phoenix speaker connectors for quick hookup
- Built-in master volume, treble, satellite volume, subwoofer volume, and low-pass filter potentiometers for sound customization
- Pre-assembled and pre-tested for easy project integration
- Class D efficiency and wireless 5.0 Bluetooth in one compact size board
- Easily switch between Bluetooth and line-in source by pushing and holding in the master volume control for three seconds
TPA3116D2.1-BT 2 x 50W + 100W Class D 2.1 Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Board with Filter and Volume Controls
Make your own 2.1 multimedia wireless Bluetooth amplifier or portable speaker with this 2 x 50W + 100W amplifier board. The board accepts 12 VDC to 24 VDC which makes it perfect for making home or mobile audio projects. Make your audio project truly portable by adding three to five 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
These boards are pre-tested and pre-assembled, which makes your project easy to complete. The on-board jacks, potentiometer, and screw terminals let you get this board powered up and playing music in minutes. Just connect your power source using a 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC power plug, a 3.5 mm stereo audio source, and run speaker wire from the six screw terminals to you speakers and you are done. If you don't want to use the 3.5 mm jack, an optional 3-pin connector for internal line-in audio is available (wiring harnesses not included). Push and hold in the master volume control for three seconds to switch from Bluetooth to line-in source. Push in master volume control to switch back to Bluetooth.