This amplifier board uses three Class-D TDA7498s to generate up to 100W x 6-channels, making it the perfect 5.1 amplifier solution.
- 6 x 100W Class-D amplifier
- Small footprint for space limited applications
- Perfect amplifier board for DIY 5.1 amplification
- Built-in cooling fan and over-temp protection circuit
- 14 to 39 VDC power supply required
Sure Electronics AA-AB34181 6x100W TDA7498 Class-D Amplifier Board
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
Build your own high-power 5.1 amplifier with this 6-channel amplifier board. Three Class-D TDA7498s are used for extreme efficiency. The small 3.6" wide by 4.8" long footprint allows this amplifier board to be used in many applications were size constraints limit the use of conventional amplifiers. Additionally, separate inputs and outputs make this amplifier board perfect for tri-amplifier use. Just add a 14 to 39 VDC power supply, signal source, and speakers!
A low noise cooling fan is mounted atop the robust heatsink to maximize heat dissipation. Thermal, over/under voltage, and current protection circuits are also included to extend the longevity of the amplifier board. Four fixed gain settings are available to allow for volume control at the source, and dual stereo RCA line-level inputs are pre-attached. Mounting holes are provided as is a 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm power jack for quick connection. Screw-down phoenix-type terminals are included for quick speaker wire connection.
• Three Class-D TDA7498 amplifier ICs
• Heatsink with attached fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over-temperature, over/under voltage, and over current protection circuits
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• Six line-level RCA inputs