The SMSL SH-8s is a new dual-gain balanced desktop headphone amplifier capable of up to 3W into a 32Ω load.
- Ultra-low distortion precision linear feedback circuit (PLFC), distortion as low as 0.00006%!
- Ultra-low noise power supply design, so that the output noise is as low as 1.3uV (APX555B measured value, not equivalent)；
- Classic Toggle Switch for Operation;
- Ultra-compact design, suitable for desktop headphone system；
- High precision low temperature drift resistance, its performance is not affected by temperature；
- High-quality relays and pop less sound design；
- 6 Watts into 16 Ohm,3 Watts into 32 Ohm；
- 20 Hz to 500 kHz Frequency Response；
- High and low two gears can switch gain control；
- The headphone amplifier has DC, comprehensive protection such as overvoltage and thermal protection；
- Use high-efficiency and ultra-low noise power system;
SMSL SH-8S Headphone Amplifier Balanced OPA564 2x6W 16Ω
SMSL offers with its SMSL SH-8s an affordable and efficient headphone amplifier. It uses OPA564 AOPs to deliver, with great precision, a power of 2x6W under 16Ω. It will thus have no trouble accompanying even the most demanding headphones on the market. In addition, it has a two-level gain selector for greater versatility. Its linear feedback circuitry ensures an incredibly accurate sound. In addition, the SH-8s has both single-ended and balanced inputs and outputs.
Specially-Designed Precision Linear Feedback Circuit
S.M.S.L has designed a Precision Linear Feedback Circuit using high-quality audio capacitors and resistors for the SH-8S. This circuit helps the SH-8S to achieve ultra-low distortion ratings while maintaining high-output power ratings.
Extremely Powerful, Power Your Headphones With Ease
S.M.S.L SH-8S is an extremely powerful headphone amplifier with both balanced and single-ended connections. It outputs up to 6Wx2 of power at 16 ohms of load, at 32 ohms it outputs up to 3W of power. This is tremendously high even for high-demanding headphones. We are pretty sure the SH-8S will bring life to your demanding cans.
Two-Level Gain Switch
SH8s features two-level gain modes to pair sensitive as well as demanding headphones with the amplifier. At low-gain mode, the gain level is at 0dB which gets thrust to +17.5dB at high-gain mode.
S.M.S.L SH-8S adopts a classic retro look with toggle switches on the front. It has a strong, sturdy build quality. The outer shell here is made using a high-precision CNC machining process, anodizing, polishing high-quality aluminum alloy for a smooth, textured finish.
Specifications: Product type: Headphone amplifier • Inputs: 1x Balanced stereo XLR and 1x Single-ended stereo RCA • Outputs: 1x Balanced 4 poles XLR headphone output and 1x Single-ended Jack 6.35mm headphone output • Output power: 2x 6W @ 16Ω and 2x 3W @ 32Ω • SNR: 136dB • Output noise: 1.3µV • THD+N: -123dB, 0.00006% (1kHz, 32Ω) and -120dB, 0.00013% (20Hz-20kHz, 32Ω, -1dB) • THD: < -125dB, 0.0006% • Input impedance: 47kΩ • Frequency response: 20Hz - 500kHz (-3dB) • Gain: Low: 0dB and High: +17.5dB • Operating consumption: < 30W • Standby consumption: < 0.1W • Alimentation: 100-240V 50~60Hz (power cable included) • Dimensions: 184.4 x 139.5 x 41mm • Weight: 0.77kg • Color: Black.
What's in the box?
- 1 x IEC power cable
- 4 x Rubber feet
- 1 x Manual