The SMSL AO200 is a compact power amplifier with a Bluetooth Wireless receiver and up to 90W of output power into a 4Ω load.
- 2xGerman Infineon's new technology class D power amplifier chip, higher quality, efficiency up to 92%, further reducing power consumption;
- Using NJRC's electronic volume control chip NJW1194 from Japan, precise volume control and low distortion;
- The balanced design, from input to speaker output, greatly reduces distortion caused by signal transmission;
- Built-in SMSL SDB patented sound and treble/bass adjustment for easy matching of a variety of speakers and music;
- Subwoofer pre-out for 2.1 system application.
- New Bluetooth 5.0 reception, better sound quality, longer transmission distance!
- Low power standby function to meet the latest European ErP2 standard;
- High-quality gold-plated input and output terminals;
- Perfect protection circuit for overheating, overcurrent, etc.
- Built-in high-quality power supply, specially designed for audio
SMSL AO200 Class D Amplifier 2x MA12070 Balanced Bluetooth 5.0 Subwoofer
The SMSL AO200 is a compact and powerful Class D digital amplifier, capable of developing a power of 2x90W under 4Ω thanks to its two Infineon MA12070 amplifier chips. A power totally mastered in order to reveal a sound restitution of great purity and dynamics. Versatile, it benefits from both a balanced input, but also Bluetooth 5.0 reception and a Subwoofer output.
Balanced & Single-Ended
In order to integrate with all audio systems and to adapt to all needs, the SMSL AO200 is equipped with two inputs. There is an unbalanced input on RCA and a balanced input on XLR. Each connector is gold plated to ensure a very good conductivity and durability.
With the AO200 it is possible to set up a 2.1 audio system, thanks to an output on the RCA connector. Ideal to reach deep and punchy bass.
At the heart of the AO200's amplifier stage are two Infineon MA12070 Class D amplifier chips. These offer a consequent power, associated with high efficiency of 92%, reduced consumption, and then of course a sound of great richness. These chips adopt the new MERUS architecture, totally different from classic Class D architecture. Each half-bridge uses four MOSFETS (M1-M4) and a capacitor between them as an additional power rail to generate a three-level output signal at the output node.
With its Bluetooth 5.0 receiver, the AO200 allows you to broadcast your music from a distance, directly from a smartphone for example. The 5.0 standard ensures a fast and stable transmission over a distance of 10m.
The AO200 has 8 preset equalizers to suit your listening and your audio system. You can also manually adjust the bass and treble levels for fine-tuning.
The AO200's circuitry uses high-quality components to provide the best possible performance. We can find a particularly precise and low distortion NJW1194 volume controller, EOP1678 AOPs, ERO capacitors or low noise MELF resistors.
An optimized power supply stage
The power supply stage is not to be outdone since it is based on a power supply module custom designed to provide an instantaneous power of 300W. It thus allows to favour a beautiful dynamic while limiting efficiently the impact of the interferences. For that, it uses in particular a large transformer with low leakage and filtering of the input at two levels.
Specifications: Product type: Class D Amplifier • Inputs: 1x Balanced stereo XLR, 1x Single-ended stereo RCA, Bluetooth 5.0, 1x USB-A • Outputs: Speaker terminals, 1x Subwoofer (RCA) • THD+N: 0.003% • SNR: 110dB • Channel separation: 98dB • Input sensitivity: 280mV • Input impedance: 47kΩ • Output power: 2x 150W @ 2Ω / 2x 90W @ 4Ω / 2x 50W @ 8Ω • Supply voltage: 110-240VAC • Consumption at normal volume level: 40W • Standby: 0.5W • Dimensions: 187.5 x 154 x 40mm • Weight: 960g • Color: Black.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 x AO200
- 1 x AC cable
- 1 x Paper manual
- 1 x Infrared remote control