The SB Acoustics SB26STC-C000-4 Textile Dome Tweeter is a surprisingly well designed tweeter for its price. The 1’’ tweeter has a low resonance frequency allowing for a lower crossover point and better integration.
- Copper cap for reduced voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- Non-reflective rear chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- Flow optimized vented pole piece for optimum coupling to rear chamber
- Fine weave soft fabric dome for smooth frequency response
- Saturation controlled motor system for low distortion
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low resonance frequency
SB Acoustics SB26STC-C000-4 1'' Tweeter
The SB Acoustics SB26STC-C000-4 tweeter has a large rear chamber lowering the fs to 750Hz and reducing back wave reflections from the dome. Its copper cap pole piece, coated textile dome, 1” voice coil and the recessed faceplate give it a partially horn loaded profile. A very linear response, high efficiency output at 91.5dB sensitivity and extension past 35,000Hz make it an excellent tweeter for larger two-way speakers.
Specifications: BL Product (BL): 1.6 Tm • Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 0. 3 g • Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.6 mm • Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 6.2 cm2