MiniDSP SHD Studio is a all in One Streaming processor with Dirac Live® Digital Room Correction, Volumio Network streamer, All Digital interface (AES-EBU/SPDIF/TOSLINK/USB), 450MHz Sharc DSP processor, Headphone amplifier, DSP toolbox for subwoofer or multiway speaker
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point 450MHz Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Powered by Dirac Live® Digital Room Correction
- Quad core ARM processor for network audio streaming - Preloaded with Volumio
- Inputs: Stereo digital channels (USB Audio/AES-EBU/SPDIF/Optical)
- Outputs: Dual Stereo digital channels (2 x stereo SPDIF RCA outputs and 2 x stereo AES-EBU Balanced XLR) / Headphone amplifier
- White/Black OLED front panel controller
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
miniDSP is proud to introduce the SHD Studio (“Streaming High Definition”) digital audio processor incorporating Dirac Live®, the world’s premier room correction solution. While physically the SHD Studio is the “baby brother” of the full-featured SHD — accomplished by removing the analog I/O connectors and circuitry — internally it packs the same powerful audio processing capabilities. First and foremost, the SHD is a stereo Dirac Live room correction processor. The SHD fits right into any digital processing path, with AES/EBU, SPDIF, optical and USB audio inputs, and four output channels on both SPDIF and AES/EBU. Dirac Live calibration uses our popular UMIK-1 microphone and Dirac’s easy-to-use calibration tool.
We have also included network streaming over Ethernet, using a dedicated quad-core ARM processor. Out of the gate, we are shipping with Volumio, a popular open-source network streamer. Volumio gives you access to music files from sources as diverse as a USB stick, to files stored on your local network, to Internet Radio and Spotify. The SHD Studio includes a suite of our powerful but user-friendly DSP audio tuning software - ten-band parametric EQ per channel, crossovers up to 48 dB/octave, compressor/limiter, and a 2x4 matrix mixer. Applications range from integrating a single subwoofer to a two-way active speaker. Outputs 3 and 4 also drive the headphone jack on the front panel for a uniquely flexible digital processing solution.
What's in the box?
- Dirac Series Audio Processor — SHD DSP
- USB Wifi 2.4GHz adaptor
- IR remote
- IEC power plug (UK/EU/US)
- Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download and Dirac Live license
NOTE: The Dirac Live Calibration Tools for miniDSP software is only compatible with the UMIK-1 microphone for measurement.