The Dayton Audio SPA100-D high-efficiency subwoofer plate amp packs big-amp features into a compact chassis that is ideal for installation into cabinets that can't accommodate bulky old-style amps.
- 100W RMS Output @ 4 ohms
- Switchable 6 dB @ 30 Hz bass boost
- Class-D output stage for highly efficient, well defined output
- Manual and Auto on/off modes for compatibility with any automated system
- Variable gain, crossover point and switchable phase controls optimize room integration
- Switchable 120/240V input voltage
Dayton Audio SPA100-D 100 Watt Class-D Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
The Dayton Audio SPA100-D high-efficiency subwoofer plate amp packs big-amp features into a compact chassis that is ideal for installation into cabinets that can't accommodate bulky old-style amps. A Class-D topology makes it small, but with the same output capability as a traditional amplifier topology. We've included everything that you need to connect the amp to your system and get maximum performance!
The efficient class-D design keeps size and weight to a minimum while
providing maximum power to your driver. SPA-D Amplifiers are perfect
for subwoofer duty due to their high efficiency and low noise volume at
lower frequencies making amplification selection easier than ever.
1. Power Input - This unit features an IEC Type power jack
2. Low-Level Inputs (Left/Right) - RCA Style jacks that will accept standard line level inputs from a pre-amp level source.
3. Output Lead for Subwoofer Driver - This rear mounted output lead connects the amplifier to the subwoofer driver
4. Power/Clipping LED - This LED indicator will display the current status of the amplifier.
5. Volume (Gain) - This control will match the amplifier's input sensitivity to the output of the pre-amp source.
6. Frequency (Low-pass crossover) - This sets the highest frequency the subwoofer will reproduce and has a range between 40-200Hz with a slope of 18dB/Oct.
7. Phase - This two-position switch helps to compensate for differences between the acoustical and electrical characteristics between the subwoofer and main speakers.
8. Auto Turn On/Off - When the "auto" position is selected the amp is in standby mode until an input signal is detected.
9. Bass Boost - This allows the user to add a 6dB boost to the response centered at 30Hz.
10. Main Power Switch - Main power disconnect.