BlieSMa T34A-4 Aluminium-Magnesium Dome Tweeter Matched Pair
The Bliesma T34A-4 1-1/2" Aluminium-Magnesium tweeter belongs to the absolute best of this market. The extremely lineair frequency response and its amazing wide dispersion is unmatched by any other tweeter. The large surface area combined with a Peak to Peak excursion of 3mm gives this tweeter the ability to be safely used down to 1300Hz!
- 34 mm aluminium-magnesium alloy dome with variable thickness for 27 kHz first breakup mode
- Extremely low moving mass for better transient response and higher efficiency
- Fully saturated neodymium motor with copper sleeve for low non linear and modulation distortion
- 3 mm linear excursion (P-P) and large vent channel for undistorted low frequency operation
- Narrow surround for less "soft dome" coloration
- Flush mounted surround and rear mounted magnet system for flat frequency response and wide off-axis response
- No ferrofluid for improved dynamics
- Underhung voice coil wound on titanium former
- Flexible and lightweight lead wires made in Denmark
- Thick aluminium powder coated flange
- Aluminium rear chamber with natural wool damping
- Extremely wide recommended frequency range 1.3 kHz-35 kHz
Bliesma T34A-4 1-1/2" Aluminium-Magnesium tweeter
The Bliesma T34A-4 tweeter was designed to be something new and extraordinary. It delivers all you want of a large dome, but still has the features that we desire from a small dome.. The engineer of this tweeter knew exactly what he was doing and used the Aluminium-magnesium dome to its full potential. Which resulted in a very lineair frequency plot and a wide dispersion This tweeter also features an amazing low-end extension! The large surface area plus big excursion makes it possible to cross the tweeter as low as 1300Hz!
This not only opens up a lot of options when you are deciding what woofer you are going to match with this tweeter, it also makes creating a crossover that much easier, as you have almost complete freedom over where to place the crossover.It’s extremely high sensitivity helps reducing Power compression and creating a high-sensivity speaker.
Specifications: Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.5 mm • Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 10.5 cm2 • Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 0.28 g