The Class D amplifier topology makes this 2 x 50W amplifier board efficient and consume less space than traditional solid state amplifiers.
- 2 x 50W Class D amplifier
- Small footprint for space limited applications
- Built-in cooling fan, pop noise suppression, and over-temp protection circuit
- 14 to 27 VDC power supply required
Sure Electronics AA-AB32174 2x50W TDA7492 Class-D Amplifier Board
Tip: Take a look at the table in this blogpost to see which power supply to choose for this product.
This amplifier board features a state-of-the-art, dual channel Class-D TDA7492 IC, which delivers up to 50 watts per channel. The small 3.6" wide by 4.8" long footprint allows this amplifier board to be used in many applications were size constraints limit the use of conventional amplifiers. Just add a 14 to 27 VDC power supply, signal source, and speakers!
A low noise cooling fan is mounted atop the robust heatsink to maximize heat dissipation. Thermal protection is also included to extend the longevity of the amplifier board. Four fixed gain settings are available to allow for volume control at the source, and stereo RCA line-level inputs are pre-attached. Mounting holes are provided as is a 2.5 mm x 5.5 mm power jack for quick connection. Screw-down phoenix-type terminals are included for quick speaker wire connection.
• Class D amplifier topology featuring TDA7492 amplifier IC
• Heatsink with attached fan
• Pre-drilled mounting holes
• Over-temperature protection circuit
• Click and pop noise suppression
• Phoenix-type speaker terminals
• Line-level RCA input
Typical Performance Graphs:
THD+N VS Frequency:
All parameters were tested with Rohde & Schwarz UPV audio analyzer and AP AUX0025 filter with AES17 filter enabled.