Premium Digital Audio Processor for Mobile/Car audio installations, 32bit floating point SHARC ADSP21489 @ 400MHz, 8x12 I/O, Remote for Preset/Master & Sub volume control.
- 400MHz 32bit Sharc Floating point processor, Up to 192kHz processing
- Digital and analog inputs (Low/High levels), 12 analog outputs
- Flexible DSP processing blocks, Rear Fill processing (L-R, L+R..) thanks to internal matrix
- Windows/Mac compatible GUI
- Remote control or preset/master & sub volume control
miniDSP C-DSP 8x12 V2.0 Digital Signal Processor for Mobile/Car audio
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
The C-DSP 8x12 is miniDSP’s next-generation processor for high-end mobile/car audio. The powerful 400 MHz SHARC floating-point processor provides pristine high-resolution audio at internal sample rates up to 192 kHz. With a wealth of inputs and outputs in a compact, rugged enclosure, the C-DSP 8x12 is suitable for installations from simple stereo, through surround systems with subwoofer integration, up to advanced multichannel active systems.
The driverless USB interface is used to configure miniDSP’s powerful but easy-to-use audio processing: parametric EQ on all inputs and outputs, compressors and adjustable time delay on all outputs, crossovers up to 48 dB/octave, and an advanced matrix mixer. Four complete processing configurations are stored in flash memory for instant recall with a wired or infrared remote.
Hardware features dedicated to the vehicle environment include an on-board isolated power supply, remote trigger input/output, a wired remote for dash or console mounting, and a microSD card slot for offline configuration and firmware updates.
What's in the box?
- 1 x C-DSP 8x12 V2.0 DSP processor
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x remote unit
- 1 x 5m long remote cable
- 1 x Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download.