Get control of your volume with the AA-AB41116 digital controlled stereo electronic volume control. Works with any audio project that has line input capability.
- Noise-free stepped volume control
- Push on/off knob mutes the volume
- Led status indicator keeps you informed
- Power supply anti-reverse protection
- 12 VDC 1A 5.5 x 2.1 mm tip positive power adapter plugs directly into the board
- 8" jumper cable for flexibility
- Common 3.5 mm in and out jack
Sure Electronics AA-AB41116 Digitally Controlled Stereo Electronic Audio Volume Control
Complete your audio amp project with the Wondom AA-AB41116 digital controlled stereo electronic volume control. Add it to any amp board that has line input capability to control the volume with a stepped rotatory knob. Analog and digital sections receive power independently to minimize the chance for interference.
Specifications: • Voltage required: 12 VDC @ 1A • Power jack size: 5.5 x 2.1 mm tip positive • Quiescent current: 10 mA • Volume control board dimensions: 3" x 2" • Decode board: 2" L x 1.5" W x 1.3" H including knob without 4 pin plug.