If you absolutely have to have 250 clean watts of stereo power, look no further than this amplifier board. An IRS2092 is combined with two IRFI4020H-117P power MOSFETS to deliver power effortlessly.
- Power output (with 70 VDC power supply): 250W x 2 (8 ohms, 10% THD), 180W x 2 (8 ohms, 1% THD)
- Class-D IRS2092 amp IC
- Two IRFI4020H-117P power MOSFETS
- Based on Internal Rectifier''s AMP7D-200 reference design
- Requires VDC power supply between 55V and 70V
Sure Electronics AA-AB32291 2x250W IRS2092 Class-D Amplifier Board
This two-channel Class-D amplifier board is based upon the Internal Rectifier AMP7D-200 reference board, using the IRS2092 amplifier IC and the IRFI4020H-117P power MOSFET, and is able to deliver amazing amounts of clean output—up to 250 watts x 2—into 8-ohm loads.
Two 55 to 65 VDC high-voltage power supplies are required for operation; each power supply dedicates its full output potential to a single rail for maximum output. This results in increased high-fidelity output, dynamic range is a high 100 dB, damping factor is 120, and total harmonic distortion and noise is 0.1% at 100 watts into an 8-ohm load.
This amplifier board also includes a myriad of protection features: over current, over/under voltage, DC output, and temperature protection circuits are built-in. A rather small footprint lends itself for use in space limited applications.
Note: Minimum recommended power cable size is 16 AWG. This amplifier board requires two power supplies. We recommend two of the 48 VDC, 12.5A regulated power supplies adjusted to 60 VDC of output as a minimum requirement. This amplifier board is recommended for experienced users only with the proper equipment to measure the voltage output of the power supplies. Failure to use the minimum recommended power supply voids the warranty of this amplifier board.
• Stereo Class-D amplifier featuring the IRS2092 amplifier IC
• Dual IRFI4020H-117P digital audio MOSFETs
• Over current, over/under voltage, DC output, and over temperature protection built-in
• Screw-down power input and speaker output terminals
• Robust heatsink for passive cooling
Typical Performance Graphs:
THD+N VS Frequency: