Add the AA-AA11117 plug in volume control to Sure's amplifier boards that have an extensible interface for volume adjustment.
- Noise-free stepped volume control
- 8" jumper cable for flexibility
- Plugs into most new single and dual channel Sure amp boards without soldering
- LED status indicator
- No extra power supply needed when used with listed amp boards
- Push on/off knob mutes volume
Sure Electronics AA-AA11117 Digital Volume Control Kit
This package consists of a rotary encoder board and a volume control board, matching product used with the amplifier boards which have extensible interfaces for volume adjustment. This combination provides high precision volume control, low THD+N, and high sensitivity. Plugs into most new Sure amp boards without soldering, and the included jumper cable extends the volume knob 8" from the board for easy case mounting.
Note: Only works with the Sure/Wondom boards listed in the attached manual.
Specifications: • Voltage required: 5 VDC • Quiescent current: 10 mA • Volume control board: 1.15" x 0.95" • Decode Board: 2" x 1.5" x 1.2" including knob without 4 pin plug.