The SMSL DA-9 is a desktop power amplifier featuring Bluetooth 5.0, aptX decoding, and is capable of up to 90W into 4Ω.
- 2xGerman Infineon's new technology class D power amplifier chip, higher quality, efficiency up to 92%, further reducing power consumption;
- Using NJRC's electronic volume control chip NJW1194 from Japan, precise volume control and low distortion;
- The true fully balanced design, from input to speaker output, greatly reducing distortion caused by signal transmission;
- Built-in SMSL SDB patented sound and treble/bass adjustment for easy matching of a variety of speakers and music;
- Subwoofer pre out for 2.1 system application.
- New Bluetooth 5.0 reception, better sound quality, longer transmission distance, support APT-X!
- All aluminum alloy CNC precision processing shell, anodizing technology and chamfering process, exquisite workmanship and delicate touch;
- Color LCD display and user-friendly operating system are simple and easy to understand, equipped with full-featured remote control function;
- Low power standby function to meet the latest European ErP2 standard;
- A large number of professional Hi-Fi audio components are used to enhance the sound experience;
- High quality gold-plated input and output terminals;
- Perfect protection circuit for overheating, overcurrent, etc.
- Built-in high-quality power supply, specially designed for audio!
SMSL DA-9 Balanced Class D Amplifier 2x MA12070 Bluetooth 5.0 2x90W 4 Ohm
The SMSL DA-9 is a high-quality amplifier with symmetrical architecture that allows it to reveal a rich and precise musical sound reproduction. Using high-end components for excellent performance, the device is also practical with Bluetooth support for remote broadcasting of your music. The DA-9 also features a subwoofer output, allowing for the integration of a 2.1 audio system.
The DA-9 incorporates Bluetooth 5.0 transmission technology, allowing you to stream your music simply and remotely directly from your smartphone. In addition, it supports the aptX and UAT transmission codec for a sound quality close to that of CD in Bluetooth.
In order to adapt to each person's listening style, the SMSL DA-9 offers many predefined equalizers.
The DA-9 incorporates many high-end components dedicated to audio. These include a NJRC NJW1194 volume control for precise adjustment and low distortion, two high-output Infineon Class D amplifiers, a fully balanced circuit, a power supply optimized for low interference and dynamic range, and dual filtering at the input stage.
Specifications: Product type: Amplifier • Amplifier chip: 2x Infineon MA12070 • Inputs: XLR. RCA. BT • THD+N: 0.003% • SNR: 111dB • Channel separation: 96dB • Input Sensitivity/Input Impedance: 250mV/47k0 • Output Power: 150Wx2(2Ω)/90Wx2(4Ω)/50Wx2(8Ω) • Power Consumption: 40w( Normal Volume) • Standby Power: 0.5W • Dimensions:187.5X154X40mm(WxHxD) • Weight: 0.96kg • Weight(With Package): 1.45kg.
What’s In The Box
- 1x DA-9
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Power cable