- 3/4" Soft Ring Dome
- Ring Neodymium Magnet
- Aluminum Face Plate and Housing
- Patented Symmetrical Drive (SD-2) motor
- Patented Phase Plug Design
- Sound Transparent Protective Grill
- Shallow Non Resonant Alu Rear Chamber
- 5mm (2.18") diameter flange with 29.3mm (1.15") depth
- Excellent choice for both home hi-fi and autosound applications
Scan-Speak Illuminator R2004/602000 3/4" Ring Radiator
The large-roll surround and textile dome diaphragm provide a flat frequency response to above 30KHz with outstanding off-axis dispersion. The face plates are die cast in aluminum for a beautiful look with maximum mechanical stability.
The R2004/602000 is optimized to offer small package sizes that can fit into tight spaces such as compact cabinets and automotive trim pieces. The back chamber is die cast in aluminum and designed with a contoured shape that functions as a heat sink in high power applications.
Specifications: Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 0.0003 ft.³ • BL Product (BL): 1.3 Tm • Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.25 mm/N • Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 0.22 g • Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.4 mm • Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 3.8 cm2