The SB Acoustics Satori TW29RN-B tweeter is a high-performance, detail-oriented transducer that is designed to deliver a wide range of frequencies with minimal distortion. It features a 29mm ring dome diaphragm with a neodymium magnet, as well as a number of advanced technologies that help to improve its performance.
- Non-resonant diaphragm design for minimum high frequency break-up
- Two part aluminium black faceplate with integrated mechanical decoupling
- Dual balanced compression chambers for improved dynamics
- Dual copper caps for absolute minimum voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- High saturation neodymium motor system with T-shaped pole piece for lower distortion
- Non-reflective cast aluminium chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- Shallow flow optimized magnet structure for optimum coupling to rear chamber
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low resonance frequency for extended range
SB Acoustics Satori TW29RN-B Dome Tweeter Black
The SB Acoustics Satori TW29RN-B is a high-end tweeter that has been designed to minimize high frequency break-up. The tweeter has a non-resonant diaphragm design that helps to minimize high frequency break-up and a two-part aluminum black faceplate with integrated mechanical decoupling that helps to reduce unwanted vibrations. The tweeter also has dual balanced compression chambers for improved dynamics and dual copper caps for absolute minimum voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift. It has a high saturation neodymium motor system with T-shaped pole piece for lower distortion.
This black version of the SB Acoustics Satori TW29RN tweeter is a high-performance tweeter that is designed for use in high-end audio systems. It features the same advanced technologies as the white version (TW29RN) & other 8 ohm black version (TW29RN-B-8ohm). This makes it a good choice for applications where a all black tweeter is desired.