The SB Acoustics SB13PFCR25-8 is a 5-inch bass-midwoofer with a vented reinforced plastic chassis and a proprietary cone material with natural fibers made in-house. It also has a soft low damping rubber surround for improved transient response and an optimized motor system.
- Unique patented long throw shallow design
- Vented cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- Dual rigid aluminum cone structure
- Non-conducting fiber glass coil former for minimum damping
- Shorting ring in motor system for reduced distortion
- Copper voice coil for improved power handling
- Dual voice coil
- Long life insulated silver lead wires
- Powerful neodymium motor system
SB Acoustics SB13PFCR25-8 Paper Bass-midwoofer
The SB Acoustics SB13PFCR25-8 is a 5-inch bass-midwoofer that is designed to produce high-quality sound. The vented reinforced plastic chassis helps to reduce distortion and improve the overall sound quality. The proprietary cone material with natural fibers made in-house is designed to provide a smooth and accurate response across the frequency range.
The soft low damping rubber surround helps to improve the transient response of the speaker, which means that it can respond more quickly to changes in the music. The optimized motor system helps to provide a more efficient and accurate response from the speaker. The voice coil diameter is 25.4 mm and the voice coil height is 14 mm. The air gap height is 5 mm and the linear coil travel (p-p) is 9 mm. The magnetic flux density is 1.07 T and the magnet weight is 0.36 kg. The net weight of the speaker is 0.91 kg. The free air resonance is 45 Hz and the sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) is 87 dB.