The RINJANI Be is a 2½-way floor standing speaker which takes the RINJANI performance to the highest level with the SATORI TW29BN Beryllium tweeter and revised crossover. The TW29BN has been independently announced by many as the best tweeter in the world.
- Frequency range: 42-30000 Hz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity ( 2.83V/1m ): 89 dB
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ω
- Max SPL: 107 dB
- Recommended amplifier: 50-200 W
- Cross-over frequency: 2300 Hz
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex
- Port tuning frequency: 35.5 Hz
- Driver units: SATORI TW29BN & 2 x 6 1/2” SATORI MW16P-8
- Cabinet material: 18 mm MDF
- Speaker dimension (HxWxD): 1010 x 190 x 464 mm ( 39.72 x 7.48 x 18.27 inch )
- Net weight: Cabinet only 18.49 kg ( 40.76 lb ), full assy 22.42 kg ( 49.43 lb )
SB Acoustics RINJANI-Be White High-Gloss Complete Speaker Kit
Mount Rinjani is a breathtakingly beautiful active volcano on the island of lombok, Indonesia. The volcano is know to display dramatic eruptions with plumes of lava and ash. The RINJANI kit is designed to deliver transparent and dynamic sound reproduction.
The RINJANI’s faceted baffle is specially designed to reduce high frequency diffraction and yields superb imaging qualities. A further 7° reclined cabinet ensures time alignment resulting in sublime staging and pin point placement of instruments. The quality crossover lives in it’s own sealed chamber in the bottom of the speaker with a slanted divider to diminish standing waves.
The cabinet is masterfully crafted from 18 mm MDF with internal bracing to distribute cabinet vibrations and lower sound coloration. Unwanted reflections are minimized by wedge shaped inner rear walls. The RINJANI also has dual ports at the back to distribute port resonance evenly and lower compression.
This kit contains:
2x RINJANI White (high gloss finish) Cabinet
4x SB Acoustics Satori MW16P-8
2x SB Acoustics Satori TW29BN (white)
1x All needed accessoires for the pair (manual/screws/terminalplate etc.)