The Tymphany XT25BG60-04 features a patented dual concentric diaphragm and a unique waveguide center plug that provide an excellent on- and off-axis response.
- Outstanding performance in 2-way systems
- Dual ring radiator diaphragm (patented)
- Smooth, flat response all the way up to 20,000 Hz and beyond
- Centrally mounted phase plug reduces off axis anomalies
- Soft dome for natural response with minimal peaks and dips (±2 dB 1,500 to 20,000 Hz)
- Neodymium motor with heatsink allows high power handling
- Low distortion
Peerless by Tymphany XT25BG60-04 1" Shielded Dual Ring Radiator Tweeter
This member of the XT tweeter family utilizes two patented Tymphany technologies to deliver exceptional sound quality: the ring radiator, and the central waveguide. The Peerless XT25SC40-04 features a 4 ohm 25 mm voice coil, mounted in a neodymium motor to keep the efficiency high on this extremely compact tweeter. The tweeter also features a rear chamber to enable extended low frequency response with remarkably low distortion. This tweeter as ready-made to be adapted to any compact faceplate, rear mount, or custom installation. In addition, the combination of small size, accurate frequency response, and 4-ohm impedance makes this tweeter also suitable for car audio systems.