A useful alternative to overlong ports, passive radiators like the Peerless by Tymphany 830878 offer designers a well-proven method of extending and enhancing bass response
- Coated paper cone with rubber surround
- Low resonance frequency for deepest possible bass
- Cosmetic surface mount steel frame matches Peerless SDS series
- Straight-sided frame fits into narrow enclosures and permits tight spacing
- Compatible with small woofers by Peerless and others
Peerless by Tymphany SDS-P830878 3-1/2" Passive Radiator
This 4 inch member of the SDS family is a passive radiator, designed to match up with SDS subwoofers, and features a coated paper cone with rubber surround, and a narrow-profile steel basket shaped to fit into narrow cabinets.