Morel’s UW 958 9" Ultimate Series paper cone subwoofer is ideal for high output systems designed to deliver the lowest distortion possible. With a huge 5.1” voice coil this driver is capable of incredibly linear excursion with remarkable power handling before suffering from significant compression. Perfect for producing deep and powerful bass from compact designs, the UW 958 is in a class of its own.
- Huge 5.1” Hexatech voice coil improves pistonic excursion and power handling
- Internal high energy double ferrite magnet system maximizes flux for precise control
- Rigid one-piece cone/dustcap increases structural integrity while lowering breakup
- 11.5 mm xmax allows high displacement and excellent low frequency output
- Cast aluminum Uniflow frame for maximum airflow and minimum reflections
Morel UW958 9" Paper Cone Subwoofer with 5.1" Voice Coil 8 Ohm
The smallest driver in Morel’s Ultimate Series subwoofer line, the UM 958 9” paper cone subwoofer is capable of producing low frequency output that can match many larger drivers. Driving the one-piece composite cellular fiber cone/dustcap is a huge 5.1” voice coil assembly that gives the UM 958 incredible power handling capability. The voice coil uses an aluminum former and Hexatech aluminum winding to cut weight resulting in excellent dynamic response and accuracy. Mounted inside the voice coil is a high flux double ferrite magnet system with ample power to precisely control excursion. If you are building a compact design that need to deliver low distortion and powerful bass then Morel’s UW 958 will effortlessly deliver everything you expect.