The DT-352NF is a very powerful 1’’ aluminum dome tweeter that can be crossed over as low as 1,500 Hz!
- Non-resonant aluminum dome
- Damped coupling volume for a low resonant frequency
- Perfectly damping rubber surround
- No ferrofluid in the air gap of the drive system
- Double magnet system with drilled pole core
Monacor DT-352NF 1'' Aluminum Dome Tweeter
The Monacor DT-352NF utilizes a non-resonant titanium alloy dome. The perfect damping is due to the rubber surround that suppresses the resonant behavior typical for hard dome tweeters and a dampened rear chamber eliminates internal resonance. This makes for a pleasant and fine sound that causes no listening fatigue and no harshness. There is a slight rise in the high-end to add some extra sparkle to your sound. The larger rear chamber contributes to a very low resonant frequency and an even roll-off on the low-end so designing a crossover filter is should be a breeze. The tweeter can be used from 1,500 Hz on with a third-order filter.