miniDSP Flex, 400MHz Sharc DSP audio processor, toolbox for subwoofer or multiway speaker tuning, Optional Dirac Live license for room correction (available via miniDSP), Bluetooth LDAC/APTX/AAC streaming, Flexible I/O versions for unbalanced/balanced/digital connectivity Array.
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point 400MHz Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Multi-Core USB Audio processor (XMOS)
- Bluetooth streaming: LDAC™/aptX™ HD/aptX™/AAC/SBC
- Optional upgrade to Dirac Live® 3.x Digital Room Correction, Full Range Room Correction (20~20kHz)
- Audiophile performance: [email protected](A), THD+N @ -110dB (0.0003%)
- Inputs: Stereo digital (USB Audio/SPDIF/Optical/Bluetooth), stereo analog (Unbalanced RCA)
- Unbalanced (RCA)
- USB audio recording feature (4xCH processed output via USB audio to record inputs, e.g. Vinyl)
- White/Black OLED front panel controller with IR control
2x4 FLEX DSP audio processor | Unbalanced (RCA)
The miniDSP Flex is the 3rd generation of our popular line of compact 2-in, 4-out audio processors. It retains the powerful floating point processor but rethinks the I/O architecture so we can provide our customers with different input-output versions in this compact chassis. The initial versions are single-ended analog I/O (RCA), balanced analog I/O (TRS) and digital out with superb audiophile specification for your enjoyment.
All versions include a set of digital inputs: USB audio, S/PDIF (RCA/optical) and Bluetooth (LDAC/aptX). An OLED front panel display and volume control/encoder knob provides easy control. As always, the Flex series is jam-packed with miniDSP’s tried and proven audio processing functionality: flexible parametric EQ, IIR & FIR filters, crossovers, advanced biquad programming and delay on each output channel. Last but not least, all platforms are easily software-upgradable with Dirac Live®, the world’s premiere room correction system for full range (20~20kHz) tuning.
The miniDSP Flex will find a myriad uses in applications ranging from a compact digital stereo preamp through subwoofer integration and optimization to active speakers, home theater and recording studios. You just need to let your creativity do the rest!
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
What's in the box?
- Digital Audio Processor — Flex based on the I/O configuration selected. No Dirac Live license for default configuration
- IR remote v2
- 12V univeral power supply (UK/EU/US/AU plugs)
- USB cable