Selenium's ST400 super tweeter offers brilliant, long throw high frequency enhancement for larger venues, night clubs, DJ rigs, and other pro speaker system applications.
- Rugged and attractive cast aluminum housing
- Durable phenolic diaphragm provides smooth, non-fatiguing response
- FEA-optimized magnetic circuit reduces distortion and increases output
- Tightly-controlled 40º conical dispersion for maximum SPL and "throw"
- Use of high temperature adhesives and materials increases power handling
JBL Selenium ST400 Super Tweeter Black
Selenium's ST400 super tweeter is an extremely efficient high frequency transducer, capable of adding brilliance and articulation to any sound reinforcement system. A virtually indestructible phenolic diaphragm bonded to a polyimide voice coil former contributes to the ring radiator driver's durability and non-fatiguing sound quality.
The ST400 is recommended for larger venues, night clubs, and any other professional audio super tweeter applications that demand high output and maximum sound quality. Provides great results when deployed individually or arrayed in multiples.
Specifications: Power handling: 100 watts RMS/200 watts program (12 dB/octave passive crossover above 5,000 Hz) • Dispersion: 40º H x 40º V • VCdia: 1.6" • Impedance: 8 ohms • Frequency response: 4,000-20,000 Hz • SPL: 111 dB 2.83V/1m • Magnet weight: 16.5 oz. • Dimensions: 5.51" H x 4.72" W x 3.43" D • Baffle cutout diameter: 4.17" • Weight: 3.13 lbs.